About Anderton Electrics
Electrician in Dunstable serving the area of Beds, Bucks & Herts. Residential & Commercial electrical services
What We Do
DOMESTIC OR COMMERCIAL
Electrical services whether residential or commercial
24/7 Emerency callout
Emergency lighting to upgrades or new systems
About Anderton Electrics
Based in two locations, Dunstable in Bedfordshire and Tring in Hertfordshire and for the 17th year as a limited company growing in size we run with the same family business ethos despite a fleet of vehicles and engineers on the road on a daily basis.
Anderton Electrics Ltd was registered at companies house in 2003, however our heritage goes back further than that where our owner and still keeping his hand in on the tools Director, James Anderton embarked in the 90’s to fulfill a childhood dream of owning his own business where customer service was at the very centre.
- We take care and pride in our work and ensure we deliver the quality and performance that our clients want and deserve.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, jargon free advice… with no pressure.
- We offer a free no obligation quote service. If you like the price …we will book you in at a time that’s just right for you.
- Competitive rates and value guaranteed.
- No job too big…or small!
- We come highly recommended by other local customers because we treat all jobs as if it was needed work in our own home.
- Anderton Electrics works hard to make sure that we are reliable and affordable for everyone.
- Close links with other trades ie Gas Safe Plumbers, Plasterers, Painters etc, so if your job requires more than just electrical, then we can cover it all.
- Our service to clients is fully insured, guaranteed and second to none!
We provide prompt, personal and efficient service over the full range of our business areas. We bring to each job the highest standards of workmanship, staying in close touch with our clients at all stages throughout the contract and treating each job as if it were our own home.
We are Registered with NAPIT, Registration Number 25976 for:-
- Office Assessment – Schemes: EAS
- A1.1 – Electrical installations in dwellings (BS 7671) – Schemes: TM, EAS, CPS
- A1.2 – Electrical installation other than in dwellings (BS 7671) – Schemes: EAS
- A2.1 – Periodic inspection and testing in dwellings (BS 7671) – Schemes: TM, EIS
- A2.2 – Periodic inspection and testing in commercial buildings (BS 7671) – Schemes: EIS
- A2.2 – Periodic inspection and testing in industrial buildings (BS 7671) – Schemes: EIS
We are an Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OLEV) authorised installer for residential and commercial, OZEV number 7678.
We are insured by AXA
- Public and products liability Limit of indemnity £5,000,000
- Financial loss Limit of indemnity £500,000 in any one period of insurance including claims costs
- Theft by employees Limit of indemnity £100,000
- Employers’ liability Limit of indemnity £10,000,000
- Professional indemnity Limit of indemnity £500,000
- Management liability – Limit of indemnity £100,000
WHAT WE DO
DOMESTIC & RESIDENTIAL
We provide a full domestic and residential electrical services from loss of power to fuse box upgrades, extensions, rewires, partial rewires, kitchen rewires, extensions, loft conversions, lighting & power installation, downlights, domestic white goods installation, sockets & switch replacements, light replacements, external power and lighting, decorative garden lighting and ponds, hot tubs, saunas, outbuilding power supplies, CCTV, Security Alarms, Access Control Systems, Smoke, Heat and Fire alarms, Ring door bells, CAT6 installations and much more.
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Investigation of electrical impedance issue.
“This was our first time using James and what a fantastic experience. It's are to receive outstanding service these day but every aspect of the service we received was of the highest quality.”
Immersion heater fix
"James initially came round a week ago to amend the timings on the immersion heater for my mum. He was polite, did what was needed and kept me updated at all times."
"James was very friendly and we are very pleased with the results of his work. What we have now is a much better system than we had before and he provided advice and information on the lights being chosen."
New switch to electric shower
"James arrived promptly during the covid19 lockdown after my call to say the shower was running cold. As I only have a shower room he consisdered it an emergency. We kept to our social distance Bless him he tested the shower unit and the on/off switch was faulty, he replaced the switch and was on his way"
Reconnection of two bathroom extractor fans
"Prompt service. Left all work areas clean and tidy. Very polite and courteous. Would definitely use this service again and not hesitate to recommend. Very pleased with the work completed. Thanks very much."
Lighting installed in garage
"Very friendly, polite and efficient. Work was completed to a high standard and I was kept informed through the process. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again."
Updated old electrics and installed new sockets
"Did all the work quoted on the estimate and more. Explained what he was doing to my deaf 93 year old Mother and corrected an error that previous electrician had made. James was kind, courteous and punctual I would recommend him to anyone."